Missing Quick Access Toolbar Buttons

dhermosillo

Missing Quick Access Toolbar Buttons

Post by dhermosillo »

I'm setting up the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) in PlanMaker 2021, like I had my MS Excel QAT, but some of the buttons from the ribbon are missing:
Divider
None
Box & Grid
Thick Box

And some are grayed out and cannot be added:
Align left (cell text)
Align Right (cell text)
Center (cell text)

Are they just named something else or are they unavailable for the QAT?

Thanks!
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Missing Quick Access Toolbar Buttons

Post by SuperTech »

Please share screenshots of the problem you have with the Quick Access toolbar. You can customize the Quick Access toolbar from the ribbon command File | Customize | Customize Quick access toolbar.

Thanks
dhermosillo

Post by dhermosillo »

In the qat1.png attached, the Align Left is highlighted, but there's no icon and the arrow to move it to the QAT is grayed out.
I found the separator (circled)
Attachments
qat1.png
dhermosillo

Post by dhermosillo »

One of the border formats I use a lot is the box and grid, but I can't find it in the QAT button list.
The QAT has the border drop-down list button, but I'd rather have the individual buttons so I don't have to constantly click through the list every time.
Attachments
border.png
border.png (6.09 KiB) Viewed 3090 times
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

The separator which you circled is enabling only after at least one command because separator is build to separate two commands.

Some controls cannot be added to the ribbon/QAT, they exist only so you can add a hotkey to it. Some controls are not available separately like you mentioned align or borders.

There is an "Align horizontally" control that adds the 5 buttons for default, left, right, center and flush. They are not available separately.
There is the "Border" drop-down with some samples, they are not available separately.
There is the "Conditional formatting" drop-down. It is not possible to add a subset or a single command for them.

It is currently not possible for such multi-control commands (there are more) to add single commands but you can add them as a group as you also mentioned you can add border drop-down etc.

Thanks
dhermosillo

Post by dhermosillo »

Thanks for your help.

Is it possible to link a hotkey to a button and add that to the QAT?

Is there a way to suggest enhancements to the software?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Yes, you can assign "Short keys" to available commands which you can see in the screenshot you shared, left to the red circle. As I mentioned earlier you can assign most of the commands to Quick Access Toolbar.

Yes, please let me know what are the suggestions. I already forwarded to our development team what you mentioned in this topic, if you have suggestions related to other topics please post them on relevant forum topics.

Thanks
dhermosillo

Post by dhermosillo »

Thanks. I've got a few more that I'll post separately.

Return to “PlanMaker 2021 for Windows”