invitation to a survey

Geoff

invitation to a survey

Post by Geoff »

Greetings, I have completed this survey 7 times now. Every time I open planmaker it keeps asking me to fill in the survey! How may times do I have do the survey before it stops. It is becoming very annoying now and want it to stop. What do I do.

Geoff
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: invitation to a survey

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for posting your problem, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Please share a screenshot of the survey which you are getting on opening of PlanMaker.
Geoff

Post by Geoff »

Greetings, thanks for your quick reply. Screen shot attached
Attachments
ScreenShot1.png
Geoff

Post by Geoff »

The request for the survey is a pop out window on the right; clicking on the link opens a new page where you have to answer 7 qustions

Geoff
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for completing the survey. As I checked, you are using FreeOffice and that's the ad section. So, as you have already filled that survey, there is no need to click on it to fill it again.

As you have posted this in the wrong forum, i.e., SoftMaker Office 2021, I have moved this to the correct one.
Geoff

Post by Geoff »

Greetings, thanks for the reply. Every time I start the program the side window is visible each time. I am aware of your details but it is there every time the program is opened. How can I stop it!

Geoff
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Yes, that's the feature of FreeOffice which can't be removed.

The only option to avoid it is to upgrade FreeOffice to SoftMaker Office (commercial editions).
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

Geoff wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:38 am Greetings, thanks for the reply. Every time I start the program the side window is visible each time. I am aware of your details but it is there every time the program is opened. How can I stop it!
You can't stop it (that's the price we pay for getting fully-featured software for free), but it's easy enough to just close or minimize the side panel with a single click of the mouse.

Return to “FreeOffice PlanMaker 2021 for Windows”