Arrays in formulas

IanBJnr

Arrays in formulas

Post by IanBJnr »

I have a formula, which includes an array, which works in Excel and the free Libre Office & WPS but not in the paid for PlanMaker and wonder if there is a way round it. It's as follows: =SUM(COUNTIFS(B2:B6,{0.5,1},A2:A6,7))
Column A relates to job grades and column B relates to time off (1 being a full day and 0.5 being a half day). So, the formula counts up how many people in Grade 7 are away as only a certain number is allowed.
Having just purchased SoftMaker, I'm a bit disappointed there's something not available that is in the free Libre Office.
Have tried to re-install with no difference.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Arrays in formulas

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share the associated file of PlanMaker 2021 in which you are getting this problem as well as a screenshot of the error in this formula so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at the forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=383&t=21397
IanBJnr

Re: Arrays in formulas

Post by IanBJnr »

I have received a reply to say that the issue has been fixed and will be included in the next service pack. Many thanks for looking into this for me

Return to “PlanMaker 2021 for Windows”