Issues with Saving HTML

harv91

Issues with Saving HTML

Post by harv91 »

I'm currently evaluating Softmaker Office 2021 for creating new & editing existing HTML pages created in MS Word and I am finding the formatting is flawed. Three issues that have appeared wihout much investigation are:

1) Support for background colour does not seem to work, I need a black background, which I can set in TextMaker but the saved HTML background is white. If the document is viewed in Continuous Mode in TextMaker is rendered in white, but if viewed in Standard mode is black. Continuous mode is best for editing a web page.

2) The HTML pages I am creating have a table centered on the page which is correctly shown in TextMaker but appears on the left of the page in all browsers I have tried.

3) Left justified cells in a table are shown correctly in TextMaker but appear centre justified in browsers.

Any clues gratefully received. All of the above work correctly if the HTML is created in MS Word
Thanks for any replies
Laurence
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Issues with Saving HTML

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting your problem. Please share the sample file in which you are getting this problem.

If your file is private, please send it to forum[at]softmaker.com with the link of this post.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Issues with Saving HTML

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the sample file. I have forwarded it with details to our developer team.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”