Working with labels

Woody44

Working with labels

Post by Woody44 »

I'm in the U.S. and I have SoftMaker Office set to use inches for dimensions and measurements. However, I just went into the label printing function for the first time, where I found to my dismay that the dimensions listed for Avery labels are given in metric rather than inch units. Of course, I can convert from metric to inches -- but not quickly and not in my head.

Since I have every setting I could find set to use inches, why are the label dimensions being presented in metric? Even more curious is that, although the label sizes are given in metric, the margins are set in decimal inches.

If there isn't a setting that I've missed, I hope Textmaker will be updated so that users in the U.S. don't have to convert dimensions every time they need to select a different label.
Attachments
Label_Screenshot.JPG
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Working with labels

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for posting your problem. Label units actually depend on the manufacturer, but we have given a field there to change it from default.

Please check the below screenshot. You can change there from default to U.S. as per your requirements.
Label_Screenshot.JPG
Woody44

Re: Working with labels

Post by Woody44 »

Thank you.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”