Textmaker Envelopes Printing with Shaded Backgrounds

ssengr

Textmaker Envelopes Printing with Shaded Backgrounds

Post by ssengr »

Specifically both the Recipient and Sender fields are shaded a dark gray upon printing. This effect presents a view similar to having plastic windows through which the text is viewed. I've tried to eliminate the shading by checking the shading settings and assuring the setting is "None" and "White" to no avail. I printed envelopes using MS Word on this machine without difficulty. I am only having a problem with using Textmaker for this purpose. I would appreciate anyone with a solution to this quirk supplying me with the information which will allow me to correct this problem.

Using Windows 11 on a Dell G-15 series.
Woody44

Re: Textmaker Envelopes Printing with Shaded Backgrounds

Post by Woody44 »

Curious ...

I just tried to test this. I'm in the United States, so I set up a #10 business letter envelope for printing. The return address block is supposed to be 0.39" from the edges of the paper -- when printed, the top margin is 1 inch and the left margin is 0.92 inches. The address block isn't on the envelope at all -- it's off somewhere in cyberspace.

But the good news is that there is no background behind the return address block.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”