text maker file cannot fully save

knightgogo

text maker file cannot fully save

Post by knightgogo »

I have a weird problem when saving a file. I have a file that is 261 pages, and anything on the 261th page and onwards will not be saved. In other words, after saving, and re-open the file, the content/pages after 261 are missing. I rename the file also does not help. How to solve this issue?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: text maker file cannot fully save

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share the associated file of TextMaker 2021 in which you are getting this problem so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at the forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=382&t=22216
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the file. I am able to save additional pages in your file. I sent it to you, please check and add more pages.
knightgogo

Post by knightgogo »

that is a bizzard issue, I found that if the file is at the last page, and I do not add additional blank page after the last page, the file will be saved only partially. The same file I sent you the other day, I have added 100 empty pages, and it work. Then yesterday, it was at the end of the page, I did not add in addition blank page. Today I open the file, only save until page 262 other missing..

any other has a similar issue?
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

I'm having trouble reproducing the issue you've just described.
Do you mind installing ScreenToGIF (it's free) from screentogif.com and posting here an animated GIF of the issue? Thanks
knightgogo

Post by knightgogo »

My issue is sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't. that is ,it seems to work ok for a few days, then suddenly the problem arise. After reading your post, I try again, the first two times, same problem, then on the third time, there seemed to be no issue. Touch wood, so far only two files having this problem..so I leave the two files just as that, and continue with new files. I will contact u again, once the issue reoccurred.

For your information, when it wipe of the pages, the max pages that have been wiped off is 150pages...

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”