auto attach a signature block on final page of a doc

Princy557

auto attach a signature block on final page of a doc

Post by Princy557 »

Hi,
Is it possible to attach a signature block on the end of a document, however many pages it is automatically?
Regards

Princy557
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: auto attach a signature block on final page of a doc

Post by SuperTech »

Please share some more details of your requirements so that we can help you better.
Princy557

Post by Princy557 »

HI
If I have a template with most of my basic requirement on it, possibly including the signature block.
But I have no idea how many pages the document is going to be.
How do I include the signature block so that it is included in the document whether one page or a hundred pages?

Regards
Regards

Princy557
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

I think there is no automatic addition of such text block feature but to make this task easy for you, we have SmartText in Ribbon Insert | Text group.

In this you can define the entire text block with any short name, for example "sig" so whenever and wherever in the document you will type sig and hit enter/space, TextMaker will replace it with the predefined text block.
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

Speaking as an end user and not part of the SoftMaker team -- if you are starting with a template, why isn't the signature block simply placed at the end of the template? My standard personal and business letter templates each have a signature block in them. The number of pages in a new document doesn't matter. I begin typing new content at the appropriate place (which is, of course, above the signature block), and as I add more text the signature block just keeps moving down.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”