Watermark in TextMaker

Georgios

Watermark in TextMaker

Post by Georgios »

Dear Sirs,

I am using the register application of Office 2021 and FlexiPDF and happy with both of them.
My question is how can I add and remover a watermark such as (Draft, Final, etc.) at a document in TextMaker similar to Stamp at FlexiPDF
I appreciate your attention and help.

Regards
Georgios
Jossi
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Re: Watermark in TextMaker

Post by Jossi »

You may create any watermark using TextArt (Object > New Drawing > TextArt). The result is an object frame which can be resized and rotated as desired. Place it behind the text (Object > Properties..., tab "Layout", Text wrapping "Behind text") on the master page of the document (View > Mater pages), so it will be repeated on every page of the document. You may adjust the degree of visibility via Object > Properties..., tab "Fill" by changing the "Transparency" value. To remove it completely either delete the object frame on the master page or make it invisible via Object > Properties..., tab "Properties". In the latter case it can be made visible again the same way later if desired.
Georgios

Post by Georgios »

Thank you, this is excellent ! I already made my first watermarks and are perfect.

Could you also please let me know if I can save my own drawings or texts that I will be using often at the TextArt library ? and how ?
Currently when I want to create my own text I see only those that are from the TextMaker application as samples and are all of them with the Text SoftMaker.
I appreciate your help in advance.
Jossi
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Post by Jossi »

AFAIK this is not possible directly in the TextArt library. There you can only store one design as default (right-click the watermark, choose "Properties...", tab "Text" and click "Set as default"). If you need to store several watermark designs, you may either save a document consisting of an empty page containing the watermark object and then copy the object from there to any new documents if needed (NB: be sure to be in object mode when inserting); or save a document with the watermark on the master page as a document template (*.tmvx) which you can use to create new documents with this watermark.
Georgios

Post by Georgios »

Once more thank you for your attention and help,

As far as I understand from your reply there is no way to save personal watermarks in the TextArt library.
I have created several watermarks in blank documents at master page and this is one way of using them, or as I have also made the watermarks in jpg, bmp, png etc. format and add them in TextMaker as a new picture frame having the size of the page for the document to use.

I can suggest that you might pass my recommendation to program developers and advise them, that having the ability for storing at the program (approx. 5-10 watermarks so like that the program does not get loaded) or using personal watermarks from a folder in the computer of any kind such as text or picture. That will be a plus for frequent users of the program and save time.

Kind Regards
Georgios
Jossi
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Post by Jossi »

I am not an employee of SoftMaker, only a user like you, but SoftMaker support reads this forum, too, so your suggestion will be duly considered.
Georgios

Post by Georgios »

Thank you for all the help and I wish you a great day !
Regards
Georgios
Jossi
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Post by Jossi »

You're welcome! 8)
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your suggestion. I have forwarded this feature request to our development team.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”