Track Changes Problem

julianding

Track Changes Problem

Post by julianding »

I noticed that when I am amending a document which already contains a previous' author's track changes, there are times when the amendment will automatically change from an English word or alphabet to a chinese character or a box.

This is the displayed text from my amendment [[ " (as this is what 耀d ) " ]] - the sentence that I was typing is "as this is what " and the letter "d" is the remainber of the word "and" . The application changed the "an" in "and" to " 耀 ". The thing is if I click on undo, it does not revert straightaway to the original text but displays boxes. Only on the second undo does it revert to the original unamended text.

I am not sure why this is doing this, maybe there is a bug.

Hope you can fix or help me.

Thanks
Julian
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Track Changes Problem

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share the associated file of TextMaker 2021 in which you are getting this problem with steps to reproduce the problem and screenshot so that we can do further investigation.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=382&t=20486&p=67932#p67932
julianding

Re: Track Changes Problem

Post by julianding »

Right now it is working fine, but once it does it again, I will save the file and try to do screen shots and send them to you. However the document may contain information that is confidential in nature so please treat it as such. Please bear with me.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”