Altering paragraoh styles

tramont

Altering paragraoh styles

Post by tramont »

There is a major problem with text formatting and paragraph styles.

In Textmaker 2018, having established a new text style "body text" with a particular font and line spacing, I could modify sections of this, say by altering the type size and line or paragraph spacing. In Textmaker 2021, if I change any of these parameters the text style reverts to 'Normal', using whatever font etc is the default for Normal. The only way I can get round this is by establishing a new paragraph syle for whatever modification I want to make and applying that. This is very unwieldy and represents a total loss of flexibility.

This must be the result of a recent update, as it has only just occurred and I have been using Textmaker 2021 for some time. I am having to revert to Textmaker 2018.
tramont

Re: Altering paragraoh styles

Post by tramont »

There is a correspondence on this in the German language version of the forum - "Änderung des Zeilenabstands ändert Schriftgröße"
The problem appears to be with revision 1018.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. As we updated on that forum also, this problem is already resolved by our development team and the solution will be included in the next SoftMaker Office service pack which is coming soon.
tramont

Post by tramont »

OK, thanks for the quick response.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”