Feature request Antidote and farewell for now.

ccdrop

Feature request Antidote and farewell for now.

Post by ccdrop »

I keep getting emails about upgrade offers which always breaks my heart, so I figured I should make a post about why I had to leave.

I discovered Druid Antidote and it has become such an important part of my creative writing work flow that I've had to abandon TextMaker and SoftMaker Office for MS word and Office 2019.

The reason I had to jump ship is because I needed rich text support, and only the direct MS Word integration with Antidote supports rich text. The hot key connectix agent converts all text to plain text and thus is unusable with my workflow + TextMaker.

Here is a link for there integration information:
https://www.antidote.info/en/antidote-1 ... oper-tools

If Antidote ever gets integration support I look forward to returning and upgrading my copy to 2021.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Feature request Antidote and farewell for now.

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your suggestion and sad to see farewell. :( I have forwarded this feature request to our development team.
spira_post

Re: Feature request Antidote and farewell for now.

Post by spira_post »

Bumping because we bought 10 Softmaker Office 2021 licenses for our team and while we love it, not having Antidote integrated is the only thing that could make us switch back to MsOffice once we need to upgrade to the next version.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”