Licensing issue

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
EricC

Licensing issue

Post by EricC »

Hi SoftMaker team,

I have had had a licensing issue since June 28th and the issue is still not resolved. I received my last response to this issue on July 12th. Since then I have emailed several times with no response. I am sending an email to the forum address hoping someone can address this issue. This issue is the first time I have ever been annoyed with regards to support.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Licensing issue

Post by martin-k »

Sorry. I have now fixed this and can only apologize. This was not handled well at all.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
EricC

Post by EricC »

Thank you Martin. I am now having an issue of SMO not liking my license key (same one I used previously on the machine). Don't know if the activation count needs to be reset?
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

I have looked at both keys and they are fine. I cannot see any attempt to use the 53... key. What is the error message?
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
EricC

Post by EricC »

Hi Martin,

The 53 key is what I use for my work machine and is fine. It's the 17 key that I use for home that is still not working.

When I launch TM on my home machine, I get the prompt that my subscription has expired (In the past if the subscription expired and was then renewed TM would launch fine). I decided to give the Change Product Key option a try. It showed the 17 key. Even after I clicked OK, I am still told my subscription has expired.

-Eric
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

I found the problem and fixed it.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
EricC

Post by EricC »

Everything is working now. Thank you for your help!
fcibok

Post by fcibok »

I wm havia the same issue. Cannot registrou due tô internet or vírus. Please help!
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

If you are unable to register due to the internet or virus-related problem on your computer. Please solve these problems and then you will able to register.

For internet-related problems, you can call your internet service provider, and for viruses, scan your computer with any good antivirus to check if your computer is infected.
Abdlah

Post by Abdlah »

How was this matter resolved? Because I have tried re-installing Softmaker 2021 that I have an update license for, but I keep being told the beta version has expired and to visit softmaker.com for an updated version.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

Abdlah, your post is unrelated to what is discussed above. Your problem is that you participate in the beta and your beta has expired. If you are on Windows, running ? | Check for updates should install a service pack with the latest beta which expires on June 30.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”