Clave de Producto

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
antoniobecket

Clave de Producto

Post by antoniobecket »

Hola! Recién instalé FreeOffice y me gustó tanto, que decidí suscribirme a SoftMaker Office. ¿Puedo utilizar la misma Clave de Producto para una PC de Casa y otra PC en mi oficina?

Translation in English: Hi, I just installed FreeOffice and I liked it so much that I decided to subscribe to SoftMaker Office. Can I use the same Product Key for one PC at home and another PC in my office?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Clave de Producto

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your interest in SoftMaker Office 2021. For personal use, you can use the same license key for five computers, but for commercial use only one computer is allowed.

Please check below complete details:

Scope of license

Non-commercial use:
You and the members of your family are entitled to using one license on up to five computers at the same time, as long as these computers belong to the same household. You can choose any combination of Windows PCs, Linux PCs and Macs.
With SoftMaker Office NX Home and SoftMaker Office NX Universal, you also receive five licenses for use with Android and iOS.

Commercial use:
Each license may be installed and used on one computer (running Windows, macOS or Linux). Every user of that computer may use the software, but only 1 (one) user at any given time.
Secondary use right: The single primary user of that computer is additionally entitled to use the software on a portable computer.
With SoftMaker Office NX Home and SoftMaker Office NX Universal, you also receive one license for use with Android or iOS.

This is an English forum so please post in English only, you can use any free translator website if you want.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”