Can't install

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
Hiloliv

Can't install

Post by Hiloliv »

Hello... I just downloaded the program file for my Windows 10 but when I try to open to begin the installation nothing happens... I already tried to re-download and didn't work... Anyone can help me? Thank you!
fernandok

Re: Can't install

Post by fernandok »

I have the same problem.

Have you found a solution ?

Thanks

Fernando
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Please try to download the program using any other browser, and please make sure that your security software is not blocking the installation process.
jard.fiscal

Post by jard.fiscal »

SuperTech wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:33 pm Please try to download the program using any other browser, and please make sure that your security software is not blocking the installation process.
I have the same problem, the friends above;
It does not install, I already changed browser to download, I disabled the antivirus but it did not help.
Nor at least the installation begins, it does nothing.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Please share a screenshot of the error message if you are getting any during the installation, or what exactly happens when you start installation?

Please make sure you are downloading from our official website only, link : SoftMaker Office 2021

If the problem still remains, please restart your computer and disable your antivirus before starting installation, just for testing purpose.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”