Can I "upgrade" to a Full Version, via the upgrade option, if I am a yearly subscriber?

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
mjaafar

Can I "upgrade" to a Full Version, via the upgrade option, if I am a yearly subscriber?

Post by mjaafar »

Hi

I received an offer to "upgrade" to a full copy of SoftMaker Office, currently I am on a yearly subscription, can I still purchase at the discounted "Upgrade" price or do I have to purchase the Full Version of SoftMaker Office 2021.

Thanks
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Can I "upgrade" to a Full Version, via the upgrade option, if I am a yearly subscriber?

Post by martin-k »

You received this offer not because of your subscription but because you had another qualifying product. (This happened because you had two different customer accounts which I have combined now).

Yes, of course, you can purchase this upgrade (based on your purchase of SoftMaker Office 2018 some time ago).
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
Roshbo

Re: Can I "upgrade" to a Full Version, via the upgrade option, if I am a yearly subscriber?

Post by Roshbo »

But you have not answered the question "Can I "upgrade" to a Full Version, via the upgrade option, if I am a yearly subscriber?".
I too am a yearly subscriber and want to move to the paid version and away from the subscription model.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

You can purchase an upgrade. However you will then lose access to the premium features of the Android and iOS versions, in case that matters to you.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
chickboom386

Post by chickboom386 »

I too am a yearly subscriber and want to move to the paid version and away from the subscription model.

get-vidmateapp.com mobdro download
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

martin-k wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:20 am You can purchase an upgrade. However you will then lose access to the premium features of the Android and iOS versions, in case that matters to you.
As Martin mentioned before, you can convert it.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”