How to clear "Recent Files" list?

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
ChalkyW64

How to clear "Recent Files" list?

Post by ChalkyW64 »

Is there an easy way to clear the "Recent Files" list in TextMaker/PlanMaker? If not could someone please tell me where they are stored so that I can clear them manually? Thanks.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: How to clear "Recent Files" list?

Post by SuperTech »

To clear all recent files from the list, please click on ribbon command File | Open dropdown | Delete all unpinned items. This will clear all the recent unpinned files from the list.
ChalkyW64

Post by ChalkyW64 »

Thank you - much appreciated - since I do not use the ribbon interface I could not find this option!

Is there any likelyhood that a "Delete all unpinned items" entry might be added to the standard "File" menu in the future to avoid having to change the interface in order to access it?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your suggestion, but it's already there in Classic Menu and toolbar interface also on the same place. Please check the attached screenshot.
Clear recent unpinned.png
Clear recent unpinned.png (9.42 KiB) Viewed 2141 times
ChalkyW64

Post by ChalkyW64 »

Ah - my bad - I didn't connect the terminology "unpinned items" with "recent files". Apologies.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”