Fast numbering list

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
hatake00

Fast numbering list

Post by hatake00 »

Hello, is there any way to have a fast automatic numbering list? For example, when I will write "1." it would become a list automatically, as it happens in MS Office.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Fast numbering list

Post by SuperTech »

There is a faster way, instead of manually typing "1." you have to just click on the numbering button under the paragraph group to toggle numbering on. You can also set up a shortcut key(like Ctrl+1) to toggle numbering from ribbon command File | Customize | Customize ribbon.
hatake00

Post by hatake00 »

When you are writing a lot and not using a mouse at the moment, it's really faster to push an ENTER and then start numbering by inserting "1." then looking for a small numbering button...
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

SuperTech wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:01 am You can also set up a shortcut key(like Ctrl+1) to toggle numbering from ribbon command File | Customize | Customize ribbon.
That's why I also informed you about this shortcut key.
hatake00

Post by hatake00 »

You are so stubborn trying to convince me to use another solution and change my habits even though I twice said I don't want to use it. Thumb down. [-X
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

I have forwarded this request to our product management...

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”