Planmaker 2021 does not recalculate properly

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
r.bogner@ieee.org

Planmaker 2021 does not recalculate properly

Post by r.bogner@ieee.org »

I have found that on some files Planmaker does not recalculate correctly when I enter different data. The files in which this problem emerged use several linked worksheets - data is referenced from sheet A then calculated in sheet B then referenced back to sheet A. The results returned may take several requests to recalculate, each time giving erroneous results until they settle. There are no circular references. The Softmaker Support Team reported "Thanks for reporting this problem and we apologies for the inconvenience due to the delay in the response. I was able to reproduce this problem and forwarded the details to our development team." but they (Support Team) have not received any advice -- fix or work-around.

I have also saved the file as .xlsx and tried Microsoft Excel 2007 and that seems to work correctly, i.e. with correct automatic recalculation without any special attention. Thus I am having to use Microsoft Excel for reliability!
Thus this report should act as a warning to others and also a stimulus to report such behavior to Softmaker Support to encourage provision of an update.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Planmaker 2021 does not recalculate properly

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your time and patience. As you have also mentioned that we have already forwarded the details to our development team and waiting for the response, please wait and whenever we will get any response we will update you about it.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”