Inserting a database list

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
AshleyDennison

Inserting a database list

Post by AshleyDennison »

Hi, I want to insert a list from a sqlite database into a textmaker document.

When i select the database using the LIST/LABEL option from the Mailings menu, it is truncating LONGTEXT entries.

If i use the normal mail merge, i can set the option to choose LONGTEXT for the field in question, which then works, although obviously I only get one record per page which is not what i need.

Is there a way to fix this? Or alternately, have the normal mail merge put all the merged fields into one continuous page.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Inserting a database list

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share associated files and steps to reproduce the problem you are getting in TextMaker 2021 so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please send us an e-mail to forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
https://forum.softmaker.com/viewtopic.p ... 101#p67101
AshleyDennison

Post by AshleyDennison »

Email sent with SQLite database and corresponding textmaker document.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the files. I have forwarded the details to our development team.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”