inclusion of Corel Paint Pro 2020

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
woodworker will

inclusion of Corel Paint Pro 2020

Post by woodworker will »

Corel Paint Pro 2020 is a terrific program and a world class move for Softmaker. Only one thing remains and that is a link so that a picture in a Textmaker document can be automatically opened in Paint Pro, and returned to the document after editing. Congratulations on a bold move.

I appreciate that it was included for free. Would I have paid more? Probably, although not a lot more since there are many alternatives, such as GIMP which are free.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: inclusion of Corel Paint Pro 2020

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your suggestion. I have forwarded this request to our product management...
BlackMyth

Re: inclusion of Corel Paint Pro 2020

Post by BlackMyth »

woodworker will wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:10 pm Corel Paint Pro 2020 is a terrific program and a world class move for Softmaker. Only one thing remains and that is a link so that a picture in a Textmaker document can be automatically opened in Paint Pro, and returned to the document after editing. Congratulations on a bold move.

I appreciate that it was included for free. Would I have paid more? Probably, although not a lot more since there are many alternatives, such as GIMP which are free.
I haven't tried Paint Shop Pro, but if you want a better alternative to CS6 without the cost of a subscription, I'd suggest Affinity Photo.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”