TEXT CORRECTION

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
parascebe@gmail.com

TEXT CORRECTION

Post by parascebe@gmail.com »

Good morning. I am thinking of purchasing this program for use in my work. Word processors are essential for me. But I need to know if the proofreading tool, when activated, indicates the changes or correction if it puts it in another color, and if the changes are indicated in the margin in a side column if the comments are visible in that same column. Thank you very much.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: TEXT CORRECTION

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your post.

Yes, when you will enable the "Track changes" option from the ribbon command Review | Changes, it will show the changes in different colors. You can check all the details related to changes like the user who did that with a timestamp when you hover your mouse on those changes. All comments will be shown on the right side of the page.

We are providing 30 days trial period so if you want before purchasing you can use and check the features by yourself also.

As this is an English-only forum, please post in English language only. I have updated your post with the translation.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”