Text Plus Error

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for FreePDF for Windows.
shiloh960

Text Plus Error

Post by shiloh960 »

I click on Text Plus, click on a page of the pdf, and start typing. The text box is the entire page, text starting from the top left (not what I wanted). Even if I resize it, I can't create a new text box on the page. On my previous laptop, I had an older version of FreePDF that allowed me to create multiple textboxes on one page with a simple click and the textbox size was limited to my text length. That's the entire reason I installed this on my new laptop....Any fix in sight?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Text Plus Error

Post by SuperTech »

You can click on Text tool and then click on anywhere in the document to add text box, you can click add multiple text boxes in single selection also.

If you are getting any problem in that, please share a screen recording of the problem for better understanding.
shiloh960

Post by shiloh960 »

SuperTech wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:51 pm You can click on Text tool and then click on anywhere in the document to add text box, you can click add multiple text boxes in single selection also.

If you are getting any problem in that, please share a screen recording of the problem for better understanding.
Here is my screen recording~~
Attachments
ezyzip.zip
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the screen recording. Actually, you are trying to add multiple text boxes on an image using Text Plus tool, which is not possible in FreePDF.

To achieve this current task, you will need Text tool, which is a paid feature of FlexiPDF. So, you can buy one, and then you can follow these steps:

Please click on the Text tool which is just before Text plus tool and then create a text box using it. After that, you can type your text in this new text box, and you can create multiple text boxes without any problem.

If you still have any problem in that, please share your PDF file and I will show you with screen recording, how to do that.

Return to “FreePDF for Windows”