Stamps

Questions and answers about FlexiPDF 2019 for Windows
Woody44

Stamps

Post by Woody44 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:27 am

I have been trying to create some user-defined stamps in FlexiPDF 2019 Pro. On an older computer, I have FlexiPDF 2017 Basic installed, and I was able to do it on that computer. On this computer, I created three PDFs with the new stamps I want. I created a new directory, called "Stamps-User" and put copies of each PDF in that folder.

Back in FlexiPDF 2019, when I try to access the user-defined stamps, it wants me to specify the directory. When I select the directory and try to save it, I get an error message that the language dictionary English (UK) is not installed -- and it won't let me download the installer.

SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Stamps

Post by SuperTech » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:46 am

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share the screenshot of the error and steps to reproduce the error for better understanding.

Woody44

Post by Woody44 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 pm

1. Created new directory (folder) under C:/programfiles(86)/SoftMaker/FlexiPDF called "Stamps-User"

2. Made new stamp "Distribution" in Word and printed to a PDF. Could not create the PDF directly in my new directory, so I created it in C:/Temp, then moved it to the new directory

3. Started FlexiPDF and opened a document.

4. Activated the Commenting toolbar

5. Clicked the arrow next to the icon for Stamps

6. Highlighted "User-Defined." FlexiPDF displayed a prompt to "Set source folder"

7. Clicked on "Set source folder"

8. Dialogue box for "Preferences" opened. Under "Editing," opened box for
"User-defined stamps folder" and navigated to my "Stamps-User" folder.

9. Clicked "OK" -- Error window popped up. See attached screen shot.
Screenshot_Flexi.jpg

SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:38 pm

Thanks for sharing the details. I have forwarded the details to our developers team for further investigation.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2019 for Windows”