FlexiPDF License

Questions and answers about FlexiPDF 2019 for Windows
Woody44

FlexiPDF License

Post by Woody44 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:41 am

I have FlexiPDF Professional. The license information on the web site says that for non-commercial use, up to three members of the same family can use the program at the same time.

My situation is different. I am widowed, and my only child is an adult who lives in another country, so I live by myself. But ... I currently have three desktop computers, four notebook computers, one netbook computer, and two Windows tablets. I am trying to decide which three computers to install the program on. Since there will never be more than one person (me) using the program, am I limited to installing on only three computers, or can I install it on all the machines so that I have the program available regardless of which machine I am using?

Woody44

Re: FlexiPDF License

Post by Woody44 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:54 pm

Was there a reply to this that I missed?

miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: FlexiPDF License

Post by miguel-c » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:34 am

Hi, the license states:
Non-commercial use: You and the members of your family are entitled to using one license on up to three computers at the same time, as long as these computers belong to the same household.

Please stay within the license and pick the three computers that you need it on most. You can supplant the remaining machines with FreePDF from www.getfreepdf.com

Return to “FlexiPDF 2019 for Windows”