Questions and answers about FreeOffice TextMaker 2018 for Linux
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:18 pm
- Create 3 or 4 shapes and order them over each other.
The shapes duplicate in same formation.
(This works with original shapes selected)
- Type a few lines of text.
Create 3 or 4 shapes and order them over each other.
Select other location in text (where copy of shapes will come)
The shapes get placed in a line of individual shapes.
The formation is not kept the same
- SoftMaker Team
- Posts: 2959
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:57 pm
- Location: Nürnberg, Germany
You need to go to or stay in object mode before you paste. When you are in normal writing mode, the AutoShapes are simply inserted in the text flow, and there is no way to keep the relation between them.
SoftMaker Software GmbH