Great job with Freeoffice!

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker FreeOffice 2018 for Linux that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

vikingson

Great job with Freeoffice!

Post by vikingson » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:27 pm

Just want to thank you guys for the incredible job you have done with Freeoffice, and thank you for continually improving it. I use your paid version on my main computers, but Freeoffice on Linux testing versions and in places I don't want/need to use my paid license. Great to see what you continue to do to improve your software!
One suggestion, maybe put on the roadmap a new repo for the Debian version updates as a few people I've come across have been afraid Freeoffice Wheezy source for Debian would be outdated and not work, even though it does.
Thanks again!
2019-09-05: Revision 970
All programs
40600 Feature: FreeOffice can now save in DOC, XLS and PPT formats. Previously, it could only open these file types.
40600 Feature: A "dark mode", which uses darker colors to reduce eyestrain, is now available in FreeOffice.
TextMaker
40600 Feature: FreeOffice TextMaker can now save in OpenDocument Text format. Previously, it could only open this file type.
https://www.freeoffice.com/en/download/servicepacks

miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Great job with Freeoffice!

Post by miguel-c » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Hi, thank you for your feedback. I've forward this to the product manager.

Return to “SoftMaker FreeOffice 2018 for Linux (General)”