Can not Launch Presentation

neurita

Can not Launch Presentation

Post by neurita »

I downloaded free office and I can not open the Presentation and it gave me this error message: LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. I uninstalled free office and reinstalled. I got the same error message when i opened the Presentations.

Will very much appreciate your help.

Thank you. Stay safe.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Can not Launch Presentation

Post by SuperTech »

This is an Operating system-level corruption in your DLL file. Please repair your windows. You can find help related to this on Google, please check the following link: https://bit.ly/32uhLOb

Thanks
Dmitry.petrikin

Post by Dmitry.petrikin »

Добрый день. У меня похожая ситуация, также запускаются текстовый редактор и редактор таблиц, но презентации не открываются. Переустановил, проблема повторилась. Только код ошибки другой (во вложении к посту).
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-09-03-00-28-12-248_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-03-00-28-07-615_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-03-00-27-59-497_com.miui.gallery.jpg
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

As I explained above this is an Operating system-level problem so please repair your Windows operating system for troubleshooting of this problem. I also shared the link.

This is an English only forum so please use the English language for communication here.

Thanks
MaviATES

Post by MaviATES »

Greetings from Turkey. I had the same situation as well, but I solved the problem. It is not related to DLL files of the operating system. It will be fixed if you make the following change to a setting in power options.

Control Panel> Power Options> Change plan settings> Change advanced power settings> Switchable Dynamic Graphics> General Settings

Under this option, there are two options: Plugged in and On Battery. Bring both to the "Maximize performance" option. Apply and save saying OK.

You will see the program open when you try it now. If you change the power setting, don't forget to set the same action in it.

I am using Windows 10 in Turkish. I took screenshots and added them in case you had trouble applying them.
Attachments
03.JPG
02.JPG
01.JPG
MaviATES

Post by MaviATES »

The continuation of the first message, as a maximum of 3 pictures can be added .
Attachments
06.JPG
05.JPG
04.JPG

Return to “FreeOffice Presentations 2018 for Windows”