Do the developers ever answer difficulties encountered by users?

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for FreeOffice PlanMaker 2018 for Windows

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

HD2369171

Do the developers ever answer difficulties encountered by users?

Post by HD2369171 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:47 am

I encountered two serious problems with PlanMaker and rwported them to the Help Desk over a month ago. I was asked to supply the files I used about a week later and since then have heard absolutely nothing. The story was that the problems were sent to the developers, but they do not seem to be bothered.

What are my problems? 1) I cannot fill blank cells in a spreasheet with zeros and 2) when I export a file in csv format I get a malformed output as PlanMaker does conserve the values of a cell, but uses them in the conversion process. The Help Desk does not react even to pint out that I am wrong and overlooked some simple trick.

These tasks can be accomplished very easily in Excel as well as in Calc, the spreadsheet component of Libreoffice. So why not PlanMaker? And why the deafening silence from the developers? Are they hoping that by keeping quiet the problems will go away and that I will just forget about them?

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Do the developers ever answer difficulties encountered by users?

Post by martin-k » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:47 pm

I'm not sure what happened in your case, but in general, we do not provide free e-mail support for FreeOffice users as this is only available for paying customers.

If you have questions about FreeOffice, please post them here.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “FreeOffice PlanMaker 2018 for Windows”