TextMaker adds P and SPAN tags

duelant

TextMaker adds P and SPAN tags

Post by duelant » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:08 am

Hi!
I type the text in TextMaker, for example this:
Doggo ipsum doing me a frighten sub woofer wow very biscit shoober you are doin me a concern vvv doge most angery pupper I have ever seen, fat boi aqua doggo yapper corgo shibe borking doggo.

Very jealous pupper heck long water shoob adorable doggo pupperino borkdrive doggo, very good spot the neighborhood pupper fat boi what a nice floof. noodle horse adorable doggo ur givin me a spook.
Then I copy and paste text in to the Wordress editor. As a result in the source code I see:
<p class="a______ tm5"><span class="tm6">Doggo ipsum doing me a frighten sub woofer wow very biscit shoober you are doin me a concern vvv doge most angery pupper I have ever seen, fat boi aqua doggo yapper corgo shibe borking doggo.</span></p>
<p class="a______ tm5"><span class="tm6">Very jealous pupper heck long water shoob adorable doggo pupperino borkdrive doggo, very good spot the neighborhood pupper fat boi what a nice floof. noodle horse adorable doggo ur givin me a spook.</span></p>
Why TextMaker adds P and SPAN tags to the source code? Is there any way how to disable that? I previously used Microsoft Word and there was no such trouble.

Please help! I want to stay using FreeOffice but this problem is critical for me :(

SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: TextMaker adds P and SPAN tags

Post by SuperTech » Thu May 13, 2021 8:27 pm

Thanks for reporting this problem. I have forwarded the details to our developers team for further investigation of this issue.

Return to “FreeOffice TextMaker 2018 for Windows”