Can't get Free product key later

General questions and answers about FreeOffice 2018 for Windows. Don't post application-specific questions here, but in the appropriate subforum.
hatsuzo

Can't get Free product key later

Post by hatsuzo »

Hello.
I started using FreeOffice 2018.

A few days later,
"To continue using the software after 2020/7/4, You must unlock it with a free product key."
Message came out.

I clicked the button "Get your free product key now" and entered my email address.
I cannot get the key with the message "Could not connect to server. Please check your internet connetction and click Retry."

At the time of first installation, it was written that you would enter your email address and register, and enter the key written in the email that was sent, but I think that it was because I put it later I will.

I uninstalled FreeOffice once installed and tried to install it again after restarting. However, the registration screen of the e-mail address did not appear, and the first message "To continue using the software......" I can't get the Free Product Key.

Is there a way to solve this situation and continue using it?

Can you give me some advice?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Can't get Free product key later

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. We have sent you the product key to your email ID and PM, please check your inbox and spam folder also.
Aida

Post by Aida »

Hi. I also encountered the same problem. I got the message "SSL error: Please check your date/time and antivirus settings". At first I thought that's because the time on my computer is wrong, then I adjust the time to correct time zone. But I still got the same message many times later whenever I clicked the button to get free product key. Hope you can send me the product key via my email. Thanks a lot for this and your software.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Please double-check the following :

1. You have correct time and timezone settings.

2. Your antivirus/ firewall not blocking FreeOffice to server communication.

3. You are not using a proxy for the internet.

4. Your computer has some virus etc. which can also block communication.

5. You can also check if browsing is working in your Internet Explorer.
gilcelio

Post by gilcelio »

Bom dia, também não estou conseguindo me registrar no freeoffice, por favor tem como enviar o código de ativação via email? obrigado
Aida

Post by Aida »

SuperTech wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:58 pm Please double-check the following :

1. You have correct time and timezone settings.

2. Your antivirus/ firewall not blocking FreeOffice to server communication.

3. You are not using a proxy for the internet.

4. Your computer has some virus etc. which can also block communication.

5. You can also check if browsing is working in your Internet Explorer.
I’ve already checked all items you recommeded above. Actually my hard drive has got some problem and I’m using Softmaker FreeOffice in usb on a rescue disk (I ran usbstick.exe after installed FreeOffice in Ram drive of rescue disk). I could set time and timezone but couldn’t configure anvirus or firewall settings. I don’t have Internet Explorer, the browser in rescue disk is a Chrome-based one and it didn’t used any proxy for the internet.
Therefore, I think I got the error because some special settings in rescue disk (Win 10 PE) didn’t allow FreeOffice to connect to server communication.
I find it difficult to ask the author of my rescue disk to fix this type of error immediately (I need to wait for the next version). I would be very grateful if you can send the product key to my email.

Return to “SoftMaker FreeOffice 2018 for Windows (General)”