Unblock Freeoffice

General questions and answers about FreeOffice 2018 for Windows. Don't post application-specific questions here, but in the appropriate subforum.
José Carvalho

Unblock Freeoffice

Post by José Carvalho »

I would like to know the procedure to install the key to unblock freeoffice 2018
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Unblock Freeoffice

Post by SuperTech »

Whenever you will get prompt for the product key please click on "Get your free product key now", enter your email ID, click "Get free product key", check your email for product key and then activate the software using that product key.
clic

Registration through proxy with authentication

Post by clic »

Hi
My computer work in intranet and to access internet I need to type username and password. Freeoffice do not recognize system proxy and not show any authentication form where I can digit my proxy credentials. Any other method for register free product?
Thank you in advance and sorry form my english
clic

Post by clic »

SuperTech wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:03 pm Whenever you will get prompt for the product key please click on "Get your free product key now", enter your email ID, click "Get free product key", check your email for product key and then activate the software using that product key.
Hi
for who work in a intranet wich require proxy authentication, how is possible to activate product?

thank you in advance
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

You need to set a correct, working internet connection in Internet Explorer (no other browser). Internet Explorer's connection dialog configures the systemwide internet settings.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
clic

Post by clic »

martin-k wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:07 pm You need to set a correct, working internet connection in Internet Explorer (no other browser). Internet Explorer's connection dialog configures the systemwide internet settings.
I had already tried as you suggest but it doesn't work. IE proxy settings are configured via active directory policies and even with this browser open and authenticated, Freeoffice shows a proxy authentication error.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

It seems your proxy is blocking FreeOffice, sorry to say but without unblocked internet access to FreeOffice we will be unable to help you in this activation process.
clic

Post by clic »

SuperTech wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:34 pm It seems your proxy is blocking FreeOffice
Hi SuperTech
the proxy does not block Freeoffice or/and any other software. The real problem is that Freeoffice hasn't integrated the ability to define proxy settings like so many software that I use in my intranet without any problems. I hope this feature will be made available in the future. Thanks for the support :D
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your suggestion. I have forwarded this request to our product management...

Return to “SoftMaker FreeOffice 2018 for Windows (General)”