Pivot Table Queries

egliptor

Pivot Table Queries

Post by egliptor »

Hi,
I purchased Softmaker Office recently.

I was wondering if someone could assist on the following in Planmaker for softmaker-office-2018-976-amd64.

1. Pivot table fields are whited out (see Pivot Table Fields.png) highlighted orange, how could this be resolved? (cells are not protected)

2. When trying to click the custom fields in the pivot table it displays, "The target range is protected and cannot be protected" (see Pivot Table Protected Range.png), how can this be resolved.

3. Is there a way to sort pivot table fields by (conversions or visitor, see see Pivot Table Fields.png)?

4. Is there an option in pivot tables to create custom calculated fields like (highlighted green)?

Thanks
Attachments
Pivot Table Protected Range.png
Pivot Table Fields.png
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Pivot Table Queries

Post by miguel-c »

Could you please send us the file to forum(at)softmaker.de (please also include the URL of this topic)

4. We currently don't support calculated fields
egliptor

Post by egliptor »

4. Is there an alternative you can recommend for calculated field rather than me having to copying and pasting the formula next to the pivot table?
Thanks
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the file. Please find below answers to your issues:

1. I checked the file and found the fields are not white in Linux PlanMaker but if Pivot tables fields are white on your computer you can change the color setting of these cells from Ribbon Home | Character | font color.

2. Yes, these cells are protected because Pivot auto-generate them based on the data on which you are applying pivot. But you can customize the look and feel as mentioned in point 1.

And you can customize the text by right click on the individual value in pivot values box > Value Settings.. > Summarize Values > Check 'Custom Name' > Edit this text as per your requirement.
Step1.jpg
Step2.jpg
Similarly, you can change summarize values by selecting the appropriate option from Value Settings > Summarize Value > Function > Select desired option like Sum/count etc.

3. Sorting of Values columns is not possible but you can sort /filter pivot table using the Labels Column i.e. the First column.

4. As my colleague informed that calculated fields are not there, you can add formulas next to Pivot itself as you did, or alternatively you can add the customized calculations in the data set itself by adding additional columns and formulas in them.

Return to “PlanMaker 2018 for Linux”