Feature request: Define standard border thickness

Michael Uplawski
Location: Canton Magny (previously Canton Carrouges), Orne, Normandy (previously Lower Normandy)

Feature request: Define standard border thickness

Post by Michael Uplawski »

Good afternoon.

I rarely use the border dialog, meaning, that I rarely define individual borders but rather apply the proposed, pre-defined borders as they are selectable from the border dropdown. As most of those sheets, where I actually need borders, are meant for presentation to a group of people, optical features and their effect on readability are unfortunately important.

Usually, I am fine with the implemented default.
But it happens more and more often that the choice between a thin line and a thick line, which is all that the dropdown can give me, is not enough. However, defining individual border lines can mean that individual cells have to be styled, which is a terrible chore.

My proposition is either a shortcut or a configuration option (... and a shortcut) which lets me define my own preset of “standard-” borders for the dropdown or other. Even just some variables in the pmconfig.ini might suffice!

I hope, this is intelligible English.

Cheerio.
[Edits for clarification & Kraut2English]
Last edited by Michael Uplawski on Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsight is in the eye of the beholder.
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Feature request: Define standard border thickness

Post by miguel-c »

Hi Michael, I've forwarded your request to the product manager. Thank you!

Return to “PlanMaker 2018 for Linux”