Expand tables automatically - Linux

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker 2018 for Linux.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Klaas Vaak

Expand tables automatically - Linux

Post by Klaas Vaak » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:06 pm

This feature works partially: when an adjacent cell to right of the table is filled, the expansion works, but when a cell is filled in the line below the last line the expansion does not happen, even though in the options the box is checked.

I am using rev. 944.1211.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Expand tables automatically - Linux

Post by sven-l » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:56 am

What exactly did you mean with "expansion"? Could you please post a screenshot? Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Klaas Vaak

Post by Klaas Vaak » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Sven, thanks for your reply.

The main feature of Tables (tables in tables as Softmaker calls it) is that if you fill a cell adjacent and to the right of the last cell of a Table, the column of that new cell is automatically added to the Table, which "expands" to incorporate that new column. Here is a quote from the Softmaker website https://www.softmaker.com/en/blog/en-gb ... new_part_3
In simple terms, these tables are areas within worksheets which can be formatted with a single click, to which you can add data dynamically ...
And when one adds a line below the last line of the Table, the Table should also incorporate that new line automatically. But it does not. Is that because for now I am using the free version of Planmaker?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:06 am

I can reproduce that issue and will inform the developers.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “PlanMaker 2018 for Linux”