BasicMaker enhancements - Are there any in pipeling?

Princy557

BasicMaker enhancements - Are there any in pipeling?

Post by Princy557 »

Hi,
Just a thought. Are there any enhancements due to be updated in BasicMaker software package?

In the existing .pdf file it also intimates that there are improvements to the manual on their way. Is that happening?
Regards

Princy557
Princy557

Re: BasicMaker enhancements - Are there any in pipele?

Post by Princy557 »

Oh Dear a deathly silence.

So I'll take that as a NO then??? :(
Regards

Princy557
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: BasicMaker enhancements - Are there any in pipeling?

Post by martin-k »

You would have to tell us what features you are looking for in BasicMaker.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
Princy557

Re: BasicMaker enhancements - Are there any in pipeline

Post by Princy557 »

Hi Martin,
Thanks for the reply.
Probably along the explanation and tutorial things, I've been trying to do a few things asked a few questions and spent hours trying to find things out from the pdf only to find I can't find them.
I programmed in VB for a long time and as I'm getting older things are not gelling, I know what I want to do, but just can't follow it through any more.

Things like putting a button on a worksheet that will allow you to action a .bas files for a result. VB it's a doddle, but I (possibly a few others that won't admit it :oops: would benefit from a few lessons in methods with examples.
Just my thoughts, there are also a few items in the way it runs , but I'll have to have a thing about that as because I can't do some things I've stepped back from it.

Thanks for listening and I hope at least some more examples along the lines of what I've been asking in this forum .
Regards

Princy557

Return to “BasicMaker 2018 for Windows”