24 hour time & null entry conditional formatting

goodtroll

24 hour time & null entry conditional formatting

Post by goodtroll »

I have 3 questions:

I have days of the week across the top with blank columns next to them (they aren't blank lower down).
How do I make the "date" value directly underneath each day of the week auto-increment from the one
to its left? I can't click-and-hold on the little square as I stretch to the right because it will be crossing
blank columns while at the top of the columns.

I have cells that show derived values from a previous entry. I want those cells to only show a shaded
box if the previous entry was null. Right now, if a value is not entered, 0 is assumed and the derived
values display negative numbers because 0 was assumed. I tried conditional formatting if the value
was less than or equal to 0, but sometimes a negative value is legitimate given the entered value
above. How do I get conditional formatting to work on a certain cell based on whether a previous cell
had a null entry?

I want to show time in 24 hour (military) format. I am not offered a format of "hh:mm;@". I am only
offered "[h]:mm;@" (continuous time). The format formula is shown below the choices, but it is
greyed out. I can move the cursor into the box, but I can't edit the formula.

Thanks
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: 24 hour time & null entry conditional formatting

Post by SuperTech »

Please share the associated file of PlanMaker in which you are getting this problem so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at the forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=300&t=20533&p=68078#p68078

Return to “PlanMaker 2018 for Windows”