Data Dissappears If I Switch Spreadsheets!!!!

AJ_

Data Dissappears If I Switch Spreadsheets!!!!

Post by AJ_ »

I just realized that if I input data to a spreadsheet then switch tabs to another spreadsheet and input data then go back to my previous tab all my previously input data is gone. How could this possibly be normal operation? Why would Planmaker do this? It makes no sense whatsoever. Why would Planmaker screw with my previous tab/data? I have tested this numerous times with the same results. It is ridiculous to repeatedly manually save every change when Planmaker completely locks up my computer for several seconds for every save. This extremely slow resource confiscating saving process was also brought up during the 2021 review, but to my knowledge you did nothing to fix it in that version either. The 2021 review seemed very rushed, and it seemed like there should have been a lot more things fixed in that version. New version reviews seem like the only time you ever actually make any attempt to fix anything.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Data Dissappears If I Switch Spreadsheets!!!!

Post by SuperTech »

This only happens if you left your editing in cell edit mode, please press enter/tab to exit from cell editing mode before moving to the next sheet/tab/application. I have forwarded the details to our development team.

Return to “PlanMaker 2018 for Windows”