Insert Checkboxes (and add forms toolbar)

pmarion

Insert Checkboxes (and add forms toolbar)

Post by pmarion »

Hello. I am a relatively competent Microsoft Office user, but with the new subscription-based model M$ uses, I need something better.

Today I installed Softmaker for Windows. I am impressed with the look and feel, but I have only just started.
The first thing I wish to do is add the forms toolbar, but I have no "Toolbar" option as you can see below; it is greyed out.

If I try to insert an object, I am not finding the forms object I need. In excel, there is a developer's toolbar that contains the features I need. Must I enable something, or perhaps install some kind of option pack?

Thank you in advance!
  • My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
  • God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the vision to tell the difference.
pmarion

Re: Insert Checkboxes (and add forms toolbar)

Post by pmarion »

Oh no! Am I correct that in order to use this fully, I must also subscribe? If so, I feel misled. :(
  • My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
  • God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the vision to tell the difference.
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

1. your pictures are not loading. Could you please send them?
2. You can buy it (one-time purchase -> Softmaker Office 2018) it or subscribe it and pay a monthly or yearly fee (SoftMaker Office NX)
SteveM2020

Post by SteveM2020 »

I was trying to add some checkboxes as well. If I can't perhaps I can import my spreadsheet into another office program. I'll give it a try. Please let me know. I have other office programs taking up room on my hard drive and I don't need them all. If it won't, I'll just move along.

Thank you
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

You can insert checkbox or any form related object by clicking the ribbon Insert | Objects | Form Object Dropdown | Checkbox.

Thanks

Return to “PlanMaker 2018 for Windows”