Freeze panes bug

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker 2018 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Freeze panes bug

Post by sven-l » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:40 pm

Thank you for the useful information. Please attach your sminfo.txt here. Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

geofff

Post by geofff » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:58 am

Hi,

I'm also getting this bug

I'm also using a 2nd screen and freeze headings.

When I click on, say, cell L116, I get L117 to L36 selected, if I click on another cell then that block of cells will be moved, corrupting the whole spreadsheet

- The bug is not on specific spreadsheets that I can send you. It happens on blank spreadsheets
- It doesn't happen on an old excel spreadsheet, so seems to be only a softmaker bug
- it only happens after scrolling-down, so if the window is full screen, it will happen after cell 50, if the window is only 15 cells deep, if will happen after cell 16
- when softmaker highlights a column of cells (without me asking) my spreadsheet view jumps to the top of that column
- this is only happening recently
- as the bug tends to corrupt any spreadsheet I open and prevents me entering data in cells, it does make the softmaker unusable for me
- this bug stops when the same spreadsheet is dragged onto the main screen (but that screen is too small for me to use on spreadsheets)
- this bug stops when freeze headings gets deselected
- if I try to highlight say cells e62-j62, the spreadsheet jumps line 17 & highlights e17-j17;
- The same happens if I pick a block of cells. The block of cells that softmaker diverts to is smaller with a smaller window. the block I'm diverted to is at the bottom line that the window size will display if scrolled to its top
- I've tried a alternate 2nd screen that has a different resolution, brand and screen size and same problem happens. It also happens on a 2nd screen make that can only run from a usb plug. Also tried different mouse, so its not hardware dependent.

It seems to be how softmaker identifies where the mouse is clicking on any 2nd screen - its not happening on any other programs

Any ideas? Can I experiment with reverting to a 2017 version? Regret I'm fairly computer/softmaker illiterate, so if you need more info, I'll need basic instructions

Planmaker used is 2018 (rev 934.0626) 32 bit

Thanks

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Could you please attach your sminfo.txt (in Help=>About) or send it to forum(at)softmaker.com?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “PlanMaker 2018 for Windows”