Text Maker Database

Velitel49

Text Maker Database

Post by Velitel49 »

Hello,

I created the template, I created the database, set the database and create a relationship between database fields and template. When I save the template on a PC as a .docx file, everything is displayed correctly, I see the values of individual fields. However, if I send this file by e-mail, the recipient does not see it correctly after opening it, requesting the source file. As if the file was looking for a connection to the database. Can you advise me how to save a file so that it does not relate to the database?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Text Maker Database

Post by SuperTech »

As you mentioned you linked the template with the database, you will have to send the database file along with the template file otherwise template/final file will unable to find the records from the established relationship.

If you don't want to send the database file, you will have to clear the database assignment and type those values manually.
Velitel49

Re: Text Maker Database

Post by Velitel49 »

Thank you,
I found an other way in the meantime. I copied the template file filled with database values to new .doc file, saved it and then send via e-mail - it functions well.

Return to “TextMaker 2018 for Windows”