I cant delete big spacing inbetween words :(

textmakerhelp

I cant delete big spacing inbetween words :(

Post by textmakerhelp »

First of all i am so thankful for this software. It works perfectly and i love everything about it. But i have run into a "big" problem.
In the first maybe 5 pages of my document i have gotten long spacing inbetween some words. It looks like this.
First i tried to delete the space completely and hit spacebar to make a normal space but it just become big again, even if i even delete the word before the spacing and write the sentence from scratch It will come out like this.
Then i tried to highlight and copy the spaceing and use the "Replace" function in the Home menu. But when i paste the big spacing into the search bar for "replace" it just paste as a normal short space. I have even tried to manually press spacebar in the search-bar until i get a big enough space like the one i need to delete but then it cant find anything matching the search (i have tried combinations of 1space up to like 15, it never works).

I feel i have tried everything and i cant get rid of these spacings. I cant export the file to PDF in this condition it looks so bad! I really need help.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: I cant delete big spacing inbetween words :(

Post by martin-k »

I think you have full justification turned on. Select the text and press Ctrl+L to make it left-aligned.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
textmakerhelp

Re: I cant delete big spacing inbetween words :(

Post by textmakerhelp »

martin-k wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 pm I think you have full justification turned on. Select the text and press Ctrl+L to make it left-aligned.
THANK YOU! This solved it. I already had left allign most text except for Chapter titles wich were centered. But this worked. Many thanks!

Return to “TextMaker 2018 for Windows”