How do I get my old Textmaker 2017 interface back?

ecbritz

How do I get my old Textmaker 2017 interface back?

Post by ecbritz »

I installed Softmaker 2018 on a new computer today and discovered that I could not use it because I had forgotten how to change the interface back to the old interface I know so well and use with such ease on different computers. I can't even find the "help" button. Kindly tell me how to return to the old interface, I would appreciate that very much.
Softmaker 2016 & 2018.
ecbritz

Re: How do I get my old Textmaker 2017 interface back?

Post by ecbritz »

I found the answer by searching the forum. A great relief!
Softmaker 2016 & 2018.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

The first question each program asks is which user interface you want to use.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
ecbritz

Post by ecbritz »

Yes, I am aware of that but I mistook one of the 2018 interface options for the traditional interface, and then discovered that I had forgotten how to undo my choice. We have bought various Softmaker versions and also FlexiPDF in our household and we are all very happy with it. I have no objection to the 2018 interface options. If a new (or old) customer learns to use it, it probably becomes second nature to him or her and works just as well as the traditional interface. But frankly, for someone familiar with the old interface it does not seem to offer anything extra, anything other than obscurity and annoyance. Thankfully the support forum is always willing and able to throw out a life belt. This forum plus the other support functions are highly regarded and appreciated.
Softmaker 2016 & 2018.

Return to “TextMaker 2018 for Windows”