Use keyboard to move among tabs in dialog boxes

VLMin

Use keyboard to move among tabs in dialog boxes

Post by VLMin »

How does one use the keyboard to move among the tabs in a dialog box? The usual/typical solution is to use the L/R arrow keys, but that does not seem to work here.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Use keyboard to move among tabs in dialog boxes

Post by martin-k »

Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab, like is usual for Windows applications.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
VLMin

Post by VLMin »

Yes, this works perfectly, thank you. Does this information appear somewhere in the manual or elsewhere in documentation? (I ask, because I imagine I'd find other things of interest in such a location.) More generally, is there a (way to generate a) list of all currently registered shortcuts?

Aside: Are you familiar with the Dorando keyconfig extension for pre-Quantum Firefox, which works perfectly in post-pre-Quantum Pale Moon? It provides an interesting and, in my opinion, excellent example of a user-oriented, shortcut management tool. Perhaps an idea to consider for future development.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

The keyboard shortcuts affecting the document are all in the manual and help file (at their respective ends).

Keys for dialog boxes are not documented explicitly, because we follow standard Windows behavior with them.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
VLMin

Post by VLMin »

Thank you. I see the pages at the end of the manual.

I believe it would be helpful to be able to generate a current list of shortcuts, as one adds and modifies the standard list. That's my intent in the Dorando keyconfig paragraph, above. I offer that input in the spirit of a suggestion.

Return to “TextMaker 2018 for Windows”