Problems with print size

Paula953

Problems with print size

Post by Paula953 »

I have used Text Maker for a long time with no issues until today. Now the print is so small it is unreadable. I have used the change font size to no effect. No matter what I do the print is tiny. I have uninstalled and downloaded it 3 times with the same result. It means everything I have saved is useless as I can't do anything with it.
It was fine yesterday and not today. I do not have a virus on my computer and everything else works except for Text Maker. I am utterly gutted as i have a lot of work saved and unable to use any of it. Any help would be appreciated. Please know I do not understand tech speak. I am 68 and can do most things provided it is in in simple plain English.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Problems with print size

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. For better assistance, please share the following information:
1. Is this problem with some specific file or with all files?
2. If it's with a specific file, then please share the file with us. You can send it to forum[at]softmaker.com also if it's private. Please mention this forum link also if you are sending email.
3. Are there any changes you made after which you are getting this problem. If yes, please share all steps involved.

For a quick remedial trial, please close all SoftMaker Office apps, rename Documents/SoftMaker folder and then check this problem again.
Paula953

Post by Paula953 »

The issue is across the board all saved files are in tiny print. However if I copy and paste to email or to LibreOffice the print is the size I selected when I created the document.
I changed nothing.
How do I close the apps? I only have SoftMaker on my Laptop and no idea how to close it.
I don't fiddle with settings as I don't know what I am doing and don't want to mess things up. So the issue of having changed anything is mute.
Paula953

Post by Paula953 »

This is weird. I went to save some of the text pages to LibreOffice, opened my TextMaker document and it is back to the normal size print. No idea how or why but it is back to normal as of today 15th July.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

So, now when you are opening your documents in TextMaker, they are working fine? Please confirm if your problem is resolved.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows (General)”