Where do I find the exported file converted by FlexiPDF to another format? (Brilliant program once mastered)

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for FlexiPDF 2017.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

ecbritz

Where do I find the exported file converted by FlexiPDF to another format? (Brilliant program once mastered)

Post by ecbritz » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:26 pm

I do the following in an attempt to make FlexiPDF convert a few pages of a pdf file into MS Word:
Files > Export > Select Pages (1 to 2) in the Export Pages Dialog. Then Format > General > Format: Microsoft Word > OK > OK. This takes me to the Windows Documents folder, where I must select a subfolder. No opportunity given to enter a filename in order to name the Word file I'm expecting from the conversion procedure. I must be doing something wrong. Where do I find the exported file converted by FlexiPDF to the MS Word format?

[[ May I just add that I eventually got the hang of the conversion (and finding the converted files) as you will see in my following posting. FlexiPDF is turning out to be quite a brilliant program -- I will definitely buy it once I have gotten over the trial tribulations. ]]
Last edited by ecbritz on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Softmaker 2016 & 2018.

ecbritz

Re: Where do I find the exported file converted by FlexiPDF to another format?

Post by ecbritz » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:15 pm

We seem to have to answer our questions ourselves in the lonely FlexiPDF forum section. The converted pages I asked about above, ended up in my Desktop folder, somehow. In fact, every single page of the 253 page FlexiPDF User Guide (or Manual) was converted separately, resulting in 253 single page MS Word documents. The 253 Word documents were named according to the original page numbers. I tried to direct the first two converted pages of the User Guide to Documents > Working Files, and did find them there, the graphics however badly converted. Not a big issue for me.
Softmaker 2016 & 2018.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2017”