Is there a future for FlexiPDF?

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for FlexiPDF 2017

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Temcat

Is there a future for FlexiPDF?

Post by Temcat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:08 pm

I'm now starting to wonder if there is a future for FlexiPDF, given that Softmaker doesn't look very eager to answer questions here or share development news. It would be a shame if this effort went nowhere, because technically, there is much potential in the product, even if I as a customer and the target audience (a professional translator) cannot yet use it extensively due to some imperfections.

Wileym

Re: Is there a future for FlexiPDF?

Post by Wileym » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 am

Agree 100%. I've just noticed that SoftMaker is not answering any support questions that I've sent. Why?

Temcat

Post by Temcat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Wileym wrote:Agree 100%. I've just noticed that SoftMaker is not answering any support questions that I've sent. Why?
Well, I guess you can always turn to Iceni Infix for new stuff. But I vaguely remember that FlexiPDF was better than Infix at some things I tried, and I don't like the new server-based story with Infix that infringes on confidentiality.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:25 pm

We apologize for the delay. Be sure that we will read all messages and answer as soon as possible. Due to the Office 2018 beta test and release we had not much time to answer FlexiPDF questions.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “FlexiPDF 2017”