Create fillable form

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for FlexiPDF 2017

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

gah789

Create fillable form

Post by gah789 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Is there any way to use FlexiPDF to create a form that can be filled in by, for example, users using Acrobat Reader? As I understand it, the program can be used to fill in forms created in Acrobat but I want to convert a form already in Word to a PDF fillable form. If it is possible, I can't find anything in the help information or on this board which explains the process.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Create fillable form

Post by sven-l » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:01 am

No, you cannot create form objects yet with FlexiPDF. This will be added to the next major version.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

CodeDog

Post by CodeDog » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:59 am

Sven, can you tell me when the next major version will be available?

And will be ability to create forms include text fields, multi-line text fields, check boxes, radio buttons, drop-down lists, date fields (with popup calendar), and Submit buttons with the ability to submit the PDF form to an email address?

Thanks...
A computer once beat me at chess. Turned out, however, it was no match for me at kickboxing.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:58 pm

There is no release date yet for the next major version. We will inform you as soon as it is available.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

CodeDog

Post by CodeDog » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:39 pm

Thank you, Sven, appreciate the reply. Look forward to it, and will definitely purchase if the functions listed are included.

Great looking software...
A computer once beat me at chess. Turned out, however, it was no match for me at kickboxing.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2017”