Updates for free office 2016?

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker FreeOffice 2016 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Suono & Computer

Updates for free office 2016?

Post by Suono & Computer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:04 am

Hello, is it possible to know if there are updates in sight for this free version of FreeOffice? If I'm not mistaken it is from 2016 that FreeOffice does not receive updates ... Because I have now (in recent weeks) known small graphic instabilities when I start and work with TextMaker. For example, the icons in the taskbar disappear (at the start of one of the FreeOffice programs) and PDF rendering - of any table, made with textmaker - has a "strange" graphic quality even if you set the maximum resolution (ie 600 dpi). I think the latest updates to Windows 10 have made some changes in the graphics of the operating system and FreeOffice needs little updates of stability ... If there are updates in sight ok, otherwise I will switch to Libre Office (in the hope that a new version will come out of FreeOffice). If you could give information about it I would be grateful so I do not waste time ... Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt281paunNVexCa23zB8cow?view_as=subscriber

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Updates for free office 2016?

Post by sven-l » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:39 am

Thre is no schedule yet for any updates for FreeOffice. We will inform you as soon as there is a new version available.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “SoftMaker FreeOffice 2016 for Windows (General)”