Good FontManager?

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for SoftMaker fonts.
V_Sirin

Good FontManager?

Post by V_Sirin »

Isn't it about time SoftMaker addresses the dearth of a good font manager for Windows?

I'd buy it.
sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Good FontManager?

Post by sven-l »

I will refer your suggestion to the product management.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH
V_Sirin

Post by V_Sirin »

sven-l wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:59 pm I will refer your suggestion to the product management.
Thank you! Nice when a suggestion is acted upon and the result is good. That's why I love Softmaker!
Reziac

Post by Reziac »

I haven't found anything handier than old Bitstream Font Navigator. It works on any species of Windows and with ridiculous numbers of fonts, even if scattered all over your system (my collection is about 23,000 fonts).

On linux the old GTK Font Manager was very similar, but it is no longer maintained and is starting to fall out of repositories.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

We have Font Manager in our MegaFont NOW font package which you can purchase from our online shop: https://www.softmaker.com/en/shop-fonts ... and-office

Thanks
RKanarek

Post by RKanarek »

Greetings,

On the assumption that a company that sells fonts might also sell font manager software, I visited Softmaker's web site some weeks ago looking for a font manager. I assumed that it didn't because there seems to be no mention of its existence at the page you linked to (thanks), nor on the photo of the box it comes in. Thanks for the heads-up.

Unsolicited Suggestion:
Perhaps you might suggest to someone that the existence of the font manager software be better documented and publicized.

Related Questions:
Can you point me to a PDF manual, CHM help file, or alike that would document the features and operation of the font manager, or could you give me a link from which I could obtain the information myself?
I'm especially keen on being able to save my fonts and font setting so that if SMO 2021 or some other software next installs fonts, I can easily return things to the way they were. Does Softmaker's font manager have such an ability? If not, can you suggest one that does?

Thanks in advance.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

The Font Manager which I mentioned here is basically to manager only this huge collection of 7,500 premium-quality TrueType fonts which comes in this package MageFont NOW.

Product page mentioned about the Font Manager which is included in the package: https://www.softmaker.com/en/megafont

MegaFont NOW comes with a capable font manager for Windows that lets you manage this huge font collection conveniently, prints specimen pages, shows character sets and activates/deactivates groups of fonts with a single click.

Sorry but I don't have any idea of any other Font Manager.

Thanks

Return to “SoftMaker Fonts”